Hello, and welcome back to the Cannagea blog. Currently, as we all know, there is a lot going on due to the pandemic and we’re all stuck at home on lockdown and self-quarantine. This means that there are a lot of abnormal things going on — we’re undergoing a global crisis; everyone’s at home, working or going to school if they’re able; people have been getting laid off; and it’s been advised that we don’t leave our homes, except for the bare necessities.
Needless to say, this is an uncertain and stressful time. That’s why, today we’re going to dial into our expertise and run through some self care activities involving CBD that you can use during the lockdowns. While self care is always a necessity, it’s especially important during times like these. What’s more, it’s imperative that we all do our part by staying inside, socially distancing, wearing face masks, and taking care of our health.
That’s why, in response to COVID-19, we’re offering FREE DELIVERY to our customers in the Fort Collins area. Wondering if you qualify? Take a look at this resource.
Keep reading for some helpful tips as to how you can use CBD for self care while you’re stuck at home
CBD And Self Care
While this is by no means a new subject on this blog, we think it’s important to briefly reprise how CBD and self care can interact. For a deeper understanding on this topic, feel free to check out our CBD Basics blog, and our other great resource blogs.
That being said, CBD is a cannabinoid found in the cannabis plant that interacts as an inhibitor in the endocannabinoid system. The endocannabinoid, essentially, is an agent of homeostasis in the human body that communicates things like pain, hunger, mood, and much more. Thus, when CBD interacts with this system, studies have shown that it blocks compounds that contribute to pain, anxiety, and more from communicating with the brain, mitigating those conditions.
Now when you consider that in the realm of self care, CBD works to calm you, mitigate pain, and hedge anxiety. The benefits of CBD have been shown to contribute to heightening, preserving, and bettering both your physical and mental health, which is a main goal of self care.
With this understanding of how CBD can relate to self care, let’s take a look at the different CBD products we offer that can work to relax you and bring you some tranquility while you’re stuck at home.
When it comes to CBD and self care, we love utilizing CBD topicals, maybe more than anything. And the reason why is simple — CBD topicals come in a wide variety of products, all of which seamlessly integrate into self care routines.
CBD Salves And Lotions
CBD salves or CBD lotions are fantastic self care products, as they administer CBD through the skin. This means that in order to administer topical CBD, you must massage it into your skin. We recommend setting aside some time to apply topical CBD and relax. When you apply the topical CBD, massage it into your skin for 30-60 seconds — or if it’s our CBD bath bomb, a nice soak — giving you time to breathe deep and focus on yourself while ensuring the CBD gets effectively absorbed through your skin.
Then, kick back and enjoy your favorite indoor hobby or get some rest. We can guarantee you’ll not only enjoy the effects of CBD, but you’ll also be pleased by the incredible, natural scents of essential oils in our topical CBD products.
Our topical CBD includes:
- 500 mg CBD Body Butter (Eucalyptus and Tea Tree Oil Scented)
- 1000 mg CBD Body Butter (Eucalyptus and Tea Tree Oil Scented)
- 250 mg Serenity CBD Muscle and Joint Salve (Serenity Blend Scented)
- 250 mg Tranquility CBD Muscle and Joint Salve (Tranquility Blend Scented)
- 500 mg Honeysuckle CBD Salve (Honeysuckle Scented)
- 500 mg CannaCool CBD Muscle Cooling Gel
- CBD Bath Bomb (8-Pack)
- Fire And Ice Bundle (Combo Pack Of CannaCool and Serenity Salve)
- Triple Threat Bundle (Combo Pack Of 500 mg CBD Butter, CannaCool, and Serenity Salve
If you’re looking for quality CBD products, simply follow the links above to shop our CBD topicals.
Another type of CBD product that we offer which is great for self care would be our selection of edible CBD. We have such an incredible variety of edible CBD products that there is something for everyone. Whether you’d like to enjoy the relaxing benefits of CBD while indulging in a sweet treat, we have a variety of CBD candies, teas, and even water for you to enjoy.
As far as the candies go, they provide a quick and delicious way to enjoy a CBD edible. Whether it’s a CBD gummy or anything else, you can satisfy your sweet tooth while enjoying an effective self care session.
We currently offer:
- 5 – 10 mg Boulder Caramels (Coconut Milk Caramel Flavored)
- Smokiez Gummiez Fort Collins Bundle (1 Pack of 25- 10 mg Gummiez – Sour Jamberry Flavored, 1 Pack of 25 – 10 mg Gummiez – Watermelon Flavored, and (1 Pack of 25- 10 mg Gummiez – Blue Raspberry Flavored
- Smokiez Gummiez Rocky Mountain Bundle (1 Pack of 25- 10 mg Gummiez – Peach Flavored, 1 Pack of 25- 10 mg Gummiez – Sour Jamberry Flavored, and 1 Pack of 25- 10 mg Gummiez – Watermelon Flavored)
- Smokiez Gummiez Snow Bird Bundle (2 Pack of 25- 10 mg Gummiez – Tropical Flavored and 1 Pack of 25- 10 mg Gummiez – Peach Flavored)
In addition to our sweets, we also have beverages. CBD infused water and teas, to be exact. These are great to sip on while relaxing and enjoying some alone or down time. The tea steeps like any other, and you’ll find instruction on the bag!
Our CBD infused beverages include:
- 10 mg CBD Infused Water
- Brother’s Apothecary Mellow Mint CBD Beverage
- Brother’s Apothecary Mighty Matcha CBD Beverage
- Brother’s Apothecary Golden Milk CBD Beverage
- Brother’s Apothecary Chocodelic Trip CBD Beverage
- Brother’s Apothecary Blue Moon Milk CBD Beverage
Finally, we offer CBD tinctures which you can either drop directly into your mouth during your self care routine, or you could even mix it with your favorite relaxing drink or snack! We offer a few potencies of our tinctures, but all are effective and high-quality.
Our tinctures include:
- Cannagea CBD Tincture (600 mg)
- Cannagea CBD Tincture (1200 mg)
- Pacha Mama Black Pepper Turmeric CBD Tincture (750 mg)
- Pacha Mama Goji & Cacao CBD Tincture (750 mg)
Follow the links to shop our tinctures!
At Cannagea, we want to help our customers get the best CBD available, while also providing helpful information and tips for how they can take care of themselves during this time. If you’re worried about COVID-19 and would like to learn more about what’s happening and the current day-to-day guidelines on a national level, check out this resource from the CDC.
And if you need to venture into public for groceries, the doctor, or even if you’re going for a walk, be sure to wear a face mask. Don’t have one? Here’s a great resource for how to make a variety of face masks at home, out of materials you have. For some you don’t even need sewing!
Finally, if you have any questions about Cannagea or our products, don’t hesitate to contact us today! We look forward to hearing from you.